Sunday, September 09, 2012

41 month

Lil Boy is 41 month old today.


Despite his little quirkiness of wanting to REWIND events/actions whenever possible, he's quite a charmer; full of cheekiness, mischeif, unpredictably lovable at times.

He still drove me up the wall at times but at the same time, I know he's learning a little bit more in the 'understanding' department... he WILL ask me : "Mamii, why you scold me?" even if he knew he had done something naughty.  And when he knows I am in a bad mood or is angry with something (if not with HIM), he will try to make me laugh with his funny antics and sudden burst of love and kisses.

Indeed, he is the sunshine of my life... And I wish for him to be strong, kind, loving and down to earth with himself and those around him.

And yes, pls stop beating your sister and spitting at your friends! :(
Sigh... these are some of the things that need to be corrected.

No comments: