Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Starting All Over Again....

This is something that has been kept under wraps for quite sometime as I was still trying to accept how it is going to affect my life and to start doing something all over again after 5 long years....

It finally 'leaked' couple of weeks ago due to one posting in FB... no thanks to the unflattering family photo.  But now that it's all out in the open, I guess it's also time I did a little update here...


Yes, here's our little beanie, all curled up at 14 weeks plus 1 day.

3rd time round, I was jittery yet glad that this little beanie did not disappoint me and followed his elder siblings' traits of ensuring mommy dearest had the smoothest pregnancy... no MS, no cravings, everything as per normal!  I just took the supplements prescribed by the gynae and everything else was per normal, no need to eat for 2 crap either!

We finally got to know the gender of little beanie in end April...

See what that tiny little arrow is pointing at... ah, yes, that's the little penis. Muahahahhaa..... so we're having another boy!  When I broke the news to the kids, Little Missy BURSTED into tears! She can't accept that fact that I'm actually having a BOY as she was darn sure it's going to be a GIRL and her wish will come true.  I felt really sad for her... but thankfully, she recovered from this totally shocking and unbelievably upsetting news the next day. :)

And here are some progressive photos of my growing belly...
At 24 weeks, plus 2 days

At 27 weeks 5 days

At 28 weeks... with little beanie's 1st sonograph! :)

At 29 weeks ... found an old book I got when I was pregnant with Lil Boy.
Time for a quick refresher course :)

Finally, at 30 weeks... getting rather restless inside the womb and have been super-duper active moving about!

Yes, now that I'm officially into my 3rd trimester... things have changed quite a bit - the weight, the body ache, the inability to sleep well, eat well (constant heartburn and indigestion), stand too long causing severe back pain, sore muscles and leg cramps... you name it, they're all coming together, one after another...

This is NOT fun anymore.....

And what worries me most is that the sudden thought that I might deliver early! All thanks to the daily exercise of walking up and down the sloping hill when going to/fro work........... did I also mention that I have to climb at least 30 steps of stairs to go up the office carpark before I continue to climb another 7 steps of stairs to the main lobby?  Tsk......

Anyway, these inconveniences are temporary... another 9 weeks to go....

Next up, getting ready to welcome the little beanie. :)


No comments: