Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nap Time Challenge!

As they grow a little older, nap time is getting more challenging.

Sometimes it takes more than 2 hours to get them to finally dozed off... from the moment I sent them to bed till they finally succumbed to sleepy dust.  And during those hours spent in the bedroom, sometimes it gets pretty chaotic and rowdy - singing and jumping, reading story books (THIS, I am NOT complaining) and running around chasing each other, laughing, tickling, fighting and crying... it made my temperature rise! (well, sometimes when the MOOD isn't that good).

So this afternoon, the same thing happened.... they played, and played AND played some more even after I gave them several warnings.  And finally when I have had enough, I whipped out the clothe hanger (IT Works EVERY TIME! Not that i use it on them, just raising it above my head works WONDERS!) and straight away I get them to nap...

Well....

At least in napping position... this time round, they hid their faces on the pillows as I told them i don't want to see any EYES opened!

Cute, rite?
And the good thing is that, they both zonked out within 10 mintues thereafter....
Ahhhh........ BLISS!

No comments: